Northern Lights Valentine's Day playlist
You either love it or hate it, but despite this Valentine’s Day is looming. Northern Lights has put together some of their favourite love songs (no matter how cheesy they are), to get your night started. From a romantic date, to a I hate couples party. This playlist is sure to get you into the lovey-dovey-smoochie mood. Try and not to thank us too much.
10) You Belong with me – Taylor Swift
Why? Because everyone loves Taylor Swift, don’t deny it. Plus it’s a super cute song – if you’re into that kinda thing.
9) Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Why? It’s mature cheddar cheese, easy lyrics it gets straight to the point.
8) I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
Why? Because it’s probably every couples first dance song at a wedding.
7) You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
Why? James Blunt is now cool, have you not read his Twitter feed lately? Plus, his voice is really easy to take the mick out of.
6) Opposites Attract – You Me At Six
Why? A favourite of everyone’s when they were 14, so nostalgic.
5) Love Is An Open Door – Frozen Cast
Why? Perfect song to sing as a duet in a car, trust me.
4) I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
Why? Get in the mood for Leeds and Reading festival with this romantic little number.
3) There Is A Light That Never Goes out – The Smiths
Why? Morrissey is a man of love, we all know that. Well, he really loves not eating animals.
2) Mardy Bum – Arctic Monkeys
Why? Because Alex Turner, and cute fluffy lyrics.
1) Let’s Get It On- Marvin Gaye
Why? You know why.
I hope we have helped make your day truly special. Happy Valentines Day 2015 everyone!